Are You Hungry?
Tray comes to your rescue!
- Order food at restaurants or hotels near to you
- No need to stand in a queue
- No need to wait for the waiter to place your order
- Check what your friends recommended for this place
- Check who else has checked at the place presently
- No need to take out your wallet, pay directly from your mobile phone
With the huge advent of young professionals in big cities, the online food ordering sector has started to develop day-by-day. Even many restaurants and food outlet companies have started accepting mobile food orders by adopting an online food ordering system in order to drive more sales online and to beat the competition.
How Did We Start
Tech Vedika has a dedicated team working with Tray for the past 4 years. We started working on a project with the customer as a potential team of developers, Testers, Architects, and Project Managers to sync all the requirements of the customer and helped them to build MVP within their timeline and budget. Tray got its 1st customer within 6 months of time and simultaneously evolved its range of product and solution from simple mobile ordering customer app to more than 6 apps today which are integrated with all the 3rd party services, from PCI Compliance Payment Gateway -to- most of the industry standards Interface and Equipment.
We built a complete platform for omnichannel food ordering for Tray which can support any delivery and menu types with many other features that can help the business to improve customer experience. We also built a Cloud Server Platform with 6 different types of apps and 1 iOS app.
Main Components of the Solution
- Cloud Server HQ – A backend cloud platform to manage accounts, menus, reports, etc.
- Tray POS – An Android Tablet-based POS for Food chains.
- Tray Handheld – An Android Tablet app with an inbuilt credit card reader for enabling waiters to collect the order.
- Tray Kiosk – An Android-based self-ordering kiosk for restaurants where the customer can place orders themselves.
- Tray App – A customer app in Android and iOS for self-ordering and with a unique social experience.
- Kitchen Display – An Android Tab display for kitchen side real-time order monitoring.
- Tray Smart Printer – It’s a Patented Smart printer specially designed for restaurants to send orders to the kitchen and bars.