Why Vehicle Telematics?
Tech Vedika’s Vehicle Telematics Platform is an end-to-end connected vehicle solution for monitoring vehicles via web or mobile from anywhere. It collects vehicle data such as speed, fuel-level, stops, breakdowns using GPS and onboard sensors. In addition, the platform provides a live stream of the cameras installed in the vehicle using an open-source, Linux-based IVU system.
The Vehicle Telematics solution is powered by Tech Vedika’s IoT Platform built using proven Open Source technologies. The platform provides real-time dashboards with Live location Maps for vehicle tracking and live video streams for enforcing passenger safety.
The platform provides real-time data of vehicle speed and fuel level and alerts for high speed, low fuel level, not following a pre-defined route or exiting a pre-defined Geo fence zone.
100% Cloud Based
Tech Vedika’s Vehicle Telematics Platform provides:
- 24×7 global access and eliminating the need to manage software and hardware: Significant cost savings and greater flexibility
- Scalability-on-demand through adding more VMs with 100% uptime
- Subscription-based pricing
Simple User Interface
Browser-based platform designed and optimized to deliver a superior user experience.
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Quick to learn, deploy and use
- Deliver powerful insight
The platform has a powerful dashboard with Live Map for tracking vehicles and their routes, vehicle status (speed, fuel level, etc.) and view live stream of cameras installed inside the vehicle.
It comes with a pre-built library of components that can be used for enhanced analytics and insights.
Functions of Vehicle Telematics Platform
- Key platform features include:
- Live Map of Vehicles and Routes
- Vehicle Data (Speed, Fuel level)
- Vehicle Status (On Route, Stopped, Breakdown, Refuelling)
- Real-time Alerts
- Live Video Streams from Cameras installed in the Vehicle
Our Platform provides the following features:
- Track Vehicles (Buses, Cabs) on a Map in real-time
- Real-time view of Vehicle Data (Speed, Fuel level)
- Vehicle Status (Stopped, Back on Route, Refuelling, Breakdown, etc.)
- Send Real-time Alerts on events such as high speed, low fuel, not following route
The following are the features for enforcing passenger safety inside the vehicle:
- Track Vehicle and its route in real-time from web and mobile
- View live stream of Videos from Cameras installed in the Vehicle
- Receive Alerts in Vehicle not following a route or exiting a Geofence
How does Vehicle Telematics Platform work?
Our Vehicle Telematic platform is powered by IoT. It uses sensors to collect vehicle data and GPS to track vehicles in real-time. These IoT features are used to send real-time alerts for events such as vehicle breakdown, vehicle stops and back, high speed and low fuel level. A device with a Linux based IVU system is used for collecting and storing live feeds from cameras installed in the vehicle.